Soap: The Shaving Shop (PAA) Casablanca
Brush: WSP Monarch Silvertip 23mm
Razor: Mühle R108 Closed Comb
Blade: Dorco Platinum ST300 (7)
Post Splash, Thayers Lavender Witch Hazel
After Shave: Chatillon Lux Champs de Lavande

$20160927_095256 (3).jpg

ADD 27-09-16
Ducha fría.Asentador Proyet, Kamisori Azuma, jabón GolDachs sándalo, brocha Proyet tejón dos bandas, AS Myrsol Don Miguel.
Parada en los pits del afeitado que fue revitalizante. Se percibe y disfruta diferente el Kamisori a la navaja barbera. Este Azuma es de acero inglés curiosamente. Toda una delicia el aroma de Jazmín. Listo para seguir, la semana viene pesada nuevamente (ya ni me extraña)
proxy.php

Enviado desde la guarida del lobo 🐺

SOTD 2016-09-27

Hot shower
Parker 22r with Voskhod blade (2)
Omega 50068 Bambino
Rose of Bulgaria shaving cream
Alpa 378 aftershave

Razorock Plissoft synthetic
Yardley
New/ Rapira Platinum Lux
Captain's Choice Lime AS
Dior Fahrenheit Absolute

It was just as I expected, gents. Monday's SOTD photos and posts were outstanding. You know how to start the week off with a bang!

@ram57 - Excellent photo, nicely accented. The pre-shave is complementary to the Tiki soap?
@skypsyd - Another elegant photo, Dave. Beautiful razor.
@Dagwoodz - Good shot at a "Legendary" shave, Josh. Love the focal quality.
@Cash_Stronomer - All the hallmarks of your classic shots: sharp focus closeup, texture galore, soft fade into an amorphous background. How's the new razor?
@jfim88 - I love how your elements fade into darkness. Very interesting frankenrazor.
@UngerWoo - Great closeup. Really nice brush.
@Sdm84 - Nice reflective photo. The GEM Jr. is lovely.
@eezee - Fine display of an excellect setup. Always loved the look of the 1904; need to add it to my den.
@Rusty Blade - Beautiful scales on the straight. Like the brush too.
@Bobcat - Looks like a satisfying shave, Bob. My first outing with The Spoiler last week was in a Fatboy. Thanks for bringing the blade to my attention.
@mcdig - I like the two patterns backing the soap, razor and brush, Mark. Did you like the PAL? It's time I gave mine its initial shave. Great El Druida!
@shm - Beautiful picture, Søren. Nice brush.
@imcndn - Classy photo.
@sarimento1 - Nicely done once again. Like the scales on the razor. Wonder what could have caused the distraction....
@blzrfn - Really great use of natural light.
@Jnatcat - Excellent composition for a great POV shot.
@sskim3 - Fine artistic application. Very atmospheric.
@PACO GALAN - An exceptional photo. Beautiful razor and brush.
@ram57 - You make that color work! Neat subtle framing.
@sandstone - Interesting photo, Phil. Love that blue!
@Hanover - The color really jumps in this shot, Mark. You really do make it look easy.
@120inna55 - Oh, I like this one, Matt. Excellent colorful arrangement in a beautiful setting. Well done.
@DabblinRazors - Love your shaving accoutrements. Osage Rub as a body splash!!! And then Cryogen added for the extra kick! Not sure I'd try both....
@Doug57 - How is the Bluebell soap, Doug? Nice looking GEM Junior. I've got a thick handle just like it.
@Quink - Two for the price of one! Love those injector photos. Today I used a replica of the last Schick injector made (Type O).

Your exceptional efforts are greatly appreciated. As always, I'm looking forward to tomorrow's contributions.

Hope the rest of the evening finds you well, gentlemen. Until Tuesday....

Thank you, Ron!

Wednesday Planned SOTD

$ir.jpg

Razor: Gem MMOC
Blade: Gem PTFE SS (D10)
Brush: Ever Ready 150 w 24nn Super Silvertip
Bowl: ShaveWorks 4.25"
Pre Shave Scrub: Holy Black True Grit
Pre Shave Oil: Eucalyptus Peppermint Vanilla
Shave Cream: Irisch Moos
Aftershave: Italian Barber GIT

This evenings delight:
$20160927_194626.jpg
Gillette Tech plastic handle
Semogue 1460
CRSW: Savon no.1
Vintage Horizon blade
Michael Hedges: Aerial Boundaries

Thanks Ron! Boy you really read the photos Eh!

Actually, this razor seems to be quite an amazing little unit, so far. I actually like it better than the Razorock Tech. Has a tiny bit of bite, but yet it's harder to nick myself than even with the Tech.

I call 'um the way I seem 'um. The Wahl seems to be an interesting razor but a bit hard to come by. Glad it shaves well. Is it going to replace the Lord?

Merkur 1904 open comb razor
generic DE blade
Muhle silvertip synthetic brush
Nivea Sensitive shaving cream
Skin Bracer aftershave

Thanks Ron. You wouldn't be talking about the one from eBarber??? I was wondering about that one... do you use it with the twin blades??

Yes, it's the eBarbershop replica. I know it's built to house the twin blades but I got the twin blades after I received the injector. The blade that came in the razor was sitting at an odd angle so I immediately replaced it with a Schick. Actually it was a little difficult to force the old blade out but the new one did get seated properly. It will be replaced with a twin blade when necessary. I have read that some of the injectors have manufacturing problems but they are replaced quickly by eBarbershop. Mine shaved well but took a bit of getting use to due to its weight and length.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom