What's new

R.I.P Arnold Palmer.

He was a great role model and every modern golf pro owes Arnold a debt of gratitude.

RIP- The King.

Arnie was a man who truly transcended the game. He's the people's champion, and he was an ambassador to the game for decades. It's a sad day for the golf world and the entire sporting community.

Bummer. Just heard this on NBC football telecast. He was a great ambassador for the game.
Same here. I walked back into the room and they were showing this clip of him playing Oakmont in 1962, then him helping this little girl putt and then another short clip. It was then I remembered he was too weak for this years Masters honorary starting tee off or to attend the return of the US Open to Oakmont and realized why they might be showing golf during halftime. RIP.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Saw him play once. His name = the game. We all live and die, but he really made a thing his.

Raise your lemonade-and-ice-tea to his memory!

AA

Yeah, I suppose this means they will no longer air that Xarelto commercial where he is playing a foursome with other stars. I believe I last saw it aired about a month ago. The one where back at the club house Kevin Nealon attempts to order a "Kevin Nealon" :laugh:

Top Bottom