What's new

For My Fellow Nacet Fans-Ever Seen This Packaging Before?

I bought several hundred Gillette Nacet Stainless on EBay a couple of years ago. They arrived from Jordan on a card with 20 five packs. But last week, I found some Nacets on sale from a seller in the US, so I grabbed some. I've never seen this packaging before...it's a tower of 250 blades.

$image.jpg

The individual packs look the same, with all Arabic writing...

$image.jpg

The tower, too, only has Arabic...

$image.jpg $image.jpg

I'm assuming this is a bulk pack intended for barber shops in the Middle East, which, to me, is pretty cool. Anyone ever seen the tower of 250 blades with Nacets, or any other PPI blade?

I have some Nacets with labeling in Arabic like that, but the packaging is purple instead of blue, and they didn't come in a tower of 250.

I have some Nacets with labeling in Arabic like that, but the packaging is purple instead of blue, and they didn't come in a tower of 250.

I've never seen a tower of 250 for any PPI-made Gillette blade either, so I'm really intrigued by it.

How much is the U.S. seller..... Charging......
for 250,,,, NACET and can you give a link to them.....
I Just might have to order some

Space_Cadet

I don't have a funny description.
I remember seeing Nacet with arabic script before. I think I even used some a few years ago.

Well, I really overlooked an important difference: these are 10 packs, not 5 packs! Never saw a 10 pack of Nacets before.

I've never seen a tower of 250 for any PPI-made Gillette blade either, so I'm really intrigued by it.

PPI has been producing Wizamets in these 250 packs for a long time. Same basic color scheme and overall look too.

Wizamets are a slightly different branding of Polsilver - same blade.

Looks like new packaging to me. I had 20 tucks card from a jordan seller. Individual tucks look same as the ones I got but this could be a 10 blade tuck.
Edit* just realised it is an old post. maybe the tower box is already history now.

Last edited:

BradWorld

Dances with Wolfs
Old thread. But there’s a USA seller on the bay right now selling the 250 blade tower for $25 shipped. FYI.

Top Bottom