What's new

Hello all

Thought I'd drop by to check in. Been shaving my head for awhile at the rate of 3/4 carts a week with daily shaving. (To say I have a thick head of hair would be a gross understatment) Somthing had to give. Started using a merkur 34c and astra sp blades. Only using 2/3 blades a week(face included). I do use a cart for touch ups at the rate of 1 a month... my wallet thanks me.. well yall mainly, lurked for months before I jumped on board.
Thanks!

Thought I'd drop by to check in. Been shaving my head for awhile at the rate of 3/4 carts a week with daily shaving. (To say I have a thick head of hair would be a gross understatment) Somthing had to give. Started using a merkur 34c and astra sp blades. Only using 2/3 blades a week(face included). I do use a cart for touch ups at the rate of 1 a month... my wallet thanks me.. well yall mainly, lurked for months before I jumped on board.
Thanks!
Welcome to B&B!

~ When in doubt...Post it in
Badger&Blade ~

Hello and welcome. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Welcome, DA. That is precisely why I came back to wet shaving. Cartridges were killing my wallet. Glad you are finding wet shaving to be a great budget minded option. However, as Ouch tried to warn me when I started down this road, there are so many cool options that it can still ruin the budget. But it is still a lot more advantageous than buying cartridges.

Thanks!
[MENTION=112479]DaBearDown[/MENTION] Welcome to Badger & Blade! There are a lot of topics and a lot of forums to read. Find a conversation you like and jump on in one. Again, welcome to B&B!

Welcome. "My wallet thanks me" may be a quote that comes back to haunt you if you're like most of us here, lol.

Top Bottom