What's new

An End of SEptember PIF

SEptember is coming to a close and it has been a fun month. I think it is time for a PIF, three GEMs for three winners.

Here are the rules:
1. This is open to members with at least 50 quality posts.
2. Post that you are in and state your first and second choice of razor.
3. There will be three winners chosen.
4. Shipping to CONUS addresses will be covered by me. If you are outside CONUS you must be willing to pay for 50% of the shipping cost.
5. This PIF will close on Monday, September 26 at 21:00 MDT (9:00 PM).

I will choose three winners using https://www.random.org/. I will try to give the winners their first choice if possible. Be aware that you might get your second or even your last choice when entering this PIF. Winners will be posted either Monday night or Tuesday morning.

Thank you for participating.

Here are the pics:
$IMAG0544[1].jpg$IMAG0545[1].jpg

I'm not in, but this is a great PIF. Thanks for doing it.

Notice two differences (aside from finish and name stamp) between that GEM Jr. and the "regular" 1912: (1) The GEM Jr. has 3 fewer teeth in its comb; and (2) The GEM Jr. has no indent on the opening tab. Pretty cool, huh? And very cool razors.

I'm in..
First choice would be the G Bar , I haven't had the chance to use one yet.
Second choice would be the Gem 1912.
All three are nice looking razors, thanks for the opportunity. :thumbup1:

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I'm in.

First: Gem Jr.

Second: 1912

Third: I'd want one that is not too light. Make this my request for all. My experience with SE razors is darn little.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Good Morning! Excellent PIF! Please consider me in.
1st: G Bar
2nd: 1912
3rd: if I end up 3rd, please skip me and give the Jr to someone else, as I have one.
You, Sir are one of the reasons I keep hanging around here at B&B. If you weren't so nice, you'd be done with me!

Not in, as I am new to wet shaving and have plenty to learn on my current razor. But this is a generous PIF. It is what amazes me about folks on this site.

Top Bottom