What's new

Blackland Razors on Sale Today

I am not sure if they are still open but I received an email that they are taking orders for the 85mm handle 15% off with free shipping. I understand if you order a Blackbird razor, you will also get a code for free shipping on the OC plates when available! I ordered the black oxide this morning. They predict late October deliveries.

Same ... I ordered a black oxide razor and will also order the OC baseplate.

Looking forward to giving it a try; it faces some stiff competition among my quiver. If nothing else, it will have the most unique appearance. :)

After reading more reviews, it seems many users wanted theirs polished. I asked Shane if I could change my order and he said I needed to place a new order with the higher costs and he would cancel the first. He lived up to his word and I was promptly refunded for my first order. Shane was very responsive and accommodating even though it was the weekend. So far I have been very impressed with the service and his taking time to answer my questions. I can't wait to receive it. It does look awesome. I just hope it provides a good shave! I am concerned it may be too mild for my taste. I switched to using an R41 as my daily driver and have been getting BBS shaves with about 2 passes and a little clean up. I'm sure the Blackbird will be a keeper and the "coolest" razor in my small collection - 34C, X3, Gillette 40's SS, and R41. Good luck brother and let me know what you think of yours when you get it!

Top Bottom