What's new

Third shave, New Blade, What a difference!

So I took your guys advice and as always it worked. 1. I really worked on my lather. The tip to smash a bit of soap in the bottom of my lather bowl and use less water worked perfect! I didn't get a ton of lather or too little. It was the perfect amount for two WTG passes.2. I put in the yellow Gillette 7oclock razor and what a difference! I was able to let the razor do the work finally. I forced myself to remember to apply NO pressure and let gravity and the weight of the razor do all the work. For the first time I had no weepers and no nicks (is it nicks or knicks?). On a side note the Maggard lime and burgomont soap smells amazing. Thanks again for all your help. A couple more shaves like this and I'll add a ATG pass. Gasp!

Great stuff [MENTION=112164]Brindle619[/MENTION] :thumbup: and like Steve said above "As you practice more and more, the shaves will get better and better."

You're right, nicks is correct.
Being from the UK I always laugh when people spell it "knicks," that being short for knickers (panties in the US).

Great stuff [MENTION=112164]Brindle619[/MENTION] [emoji106] and like Steve said above "As you practice more and more, the shaves will get better and better."

Being from the UK I always laugh when people spell it "knicks," that being short for knickers (panties in the US).
[emoji38] . Now I'm gonna laugh everytime someone spells it that way.

~ When in doubt...Post it in
Badger&Blade ~

Great stuff @Brindle619 :thumbup: and like Steve said above "As you practice more and more, the shaves will get better and better."

lol
:lol:

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
So..... everyone, is the Maggard's Lime and Burgomont as good as he says? I loves me some lime....

Of course he does - it hides his newly well-shaved gorgeousness from his legions of admirers otherwise he'd never get anything done. This is a well-known side-effect of switching to shaving properly.
[emoji106] . It be hard to cover this much ugly but a smooth shave helps. Lol

~ When in doubt...Post it in
Badger&Blade ~

Top Bottom