What's new

I got a compliment at work

The Fine scents have a habit of driving the ladies crazy in a good way! Congratulations on the compliment!

Indeed, every time I wear it my wife comes in close to me, takes a deep breath in and sighs, "Oh my god you smell so good."

Clearly it'll always be in rotation :)

I have had plenty of compliments when wearing L'Orange Noir, American Blend, and Fresh Vetiver. All stay with me all day long. But the other day I was at work and I was wearing Fine Santal Absolut and received the most compliments I have ever had in an AS/Cologne. All ladies except for that one dude...I told him that was weird.

Nice!

Have you tried Fines fresh vetiver? I think it's the best scent of the bunch.

I've tried them all and use all but AB (not for me) and SnakeBite, only because I have a bottle of Cryogen. I think I like Green Vetiver more than Fresh Vetiver though, and it also lasts longer on me. For some reason the Fresh Vetiver doesn't have the staying power of the rest, at least not to my nose. All are great scents.

I received a compliment today too. I was going into a gas station store and I passed a lady coming out. We nodded hello to each each and the she turned around and said you smell really good! I just smiled and said thank you. I was wearing Cella.

Top Bottom