What's new

Den clearout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there,

I have a lot of shaving gear that does not get any use and would like a new home. I am the first and only owner of all of this shaving gear.
Free shipping and tracking to CONUS. All transactions will be done via PayPal.

First on the list is an Above The Tie Slant kit for $190. This comes with the 2015 Kronos handle, 2015 slant open comb base plate, 2016 slant closed comb base plate, and 2015 slant cap.

Second on the list is an Above The Tie Bamboo Single Edge kit for $180. This comes with the 2016 ATT Bamboo single edge razor, full pack (15) of Feather Artist Club Pro Guard blades, full pack (20) of Feather Artist Club Professional blades, full pack (20) of Feather Artist Club Professional Super blades, and 16 blades of a 20 blade pack of Kai Captain Titan Mild.

Third on the list is a 2016 Simpsons Duke 2 Best Badger brush that has been used less than 10 times for $60.

Fourth on the list is a 2016 Jurgen Hempel titanium handle sold from shave revolution for $100. I am selling it for $50. $Handle.jpeg

Last on the list is 2 brushes that I am selling together for $30. This includes a 2016 RazoRock Plissoft Synthetic brush and a 2016 Simpsons Special 1 Best Badger brush that has been used for less than 10 times.

All the best,
Weston

Simpson Special 1 best badger brush specs:
Color: Faux Ivory
Total height: 90mm
Bristle loft: 40mm
Knot diameter: 19mm
Hair: best badger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom