What's new

Yes another movie night package pif!

BOO!!!
Okay not that scary, but as we get closer to Halloween

$pumpkin.jpg.

It is time for another Movie Night PIF, but this time with a Halloween theme.
So here is what is up for grabs.

Two Halloween related or Scary DVD Movies ( could be vintage )
PopCorn
Soda Pop
and Halloween related Candy.,... and yes candy corn and those wonderful candy pumpkins will be included.
Plus the possibility of being interviewed in our member spotlight series on B&B Radio!

Here are the rules.
1. Open to all B&B Members with at least 50 quality posts and 30-days of membership
2. You must be subscribed, or going to subscribe to our YouTube Page as well as one of our Podcast feeds
3. Bonus entry: if you share our podcast or Youtube Video on social media
4. List your favorite Halloween themed Movie
5. and post "Im In!" as a reply to this thread.

This PIF will be open until Sunday October 30th. Winner announced here in this thread and on an episode of B&B Radio

Good Luck

Last edited:
Im in as for favorite Halloween themed movie that's a tough one for me as i cant think of just one favorite but if i had to choose just one i would pick hocus pocus i remember watching that movie constantly growing up

I'm in! I've been subscribed to the YouTube channel since the beginning and I've found the podcast channel (and think I'm subscribed but I don't do podcasts as frequently). I've shared previous broadcasts but not on my regular social media pages ...guess I'll have to do that.
I don't know that I have a favorite Halloween movie but I tend to enjoy the old nightmare on elm street more than the Friday the 13th movies. They both remind me of my childhood and I laugh as much as I cringe, because they are SO campy.
With kids in the house the last 20yrs Halloween usually means I'm going to see "Halloween Town" more than once ...it's horrible but I still watch it (kinda like sound of music is a staple Christmas movie...it just happens). Now if I'm to choose a go to, signature Halloween show it's got to be "It's the great pumpkin Charley Brown". Peanuts has a favorite for EVERY holiday.

A very awesome and generous pif... but I will not be in on this one. If you could see my blu-ray collection you would know why.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Surprisingly I don't watch many scary movies or Halloween related stuff. I guess that's just not my thing.

I remember Leprechaun really freaked me out when I was a kid.

I'm in! Scary movies are my favorite!

My favorite Halloween themed movie, and in my top 5 all time favorites is:

proxy.php

I'm in! I'll have been on B&B for 30 days before the drawing (monthiversary on the 27th), I'm not sure if I'm officially subscribed to the podcasts but I think I am and I know that I've listened to them all up to the 14th (still playing a bit of catch-up). My favorite halloween movie is Halloweentown (ha).

I'm in. My favorites are Hocus Pocus and Nightmare before Christmas. Does the Book of Life count? It's more day of the dead. I'm a Halloween weenie if you can't tell.

Top Bottom