What's new

TOBS Aloe Vera

Is anyone else in the US holding out on buying the new Aloe Vera cream until they start selling it here? I know I could just order it from TOBS and spend for the shipping but I have been hoping it would become available since everyone who tested it loved it. I've done my part by sending two emails to TOBS requesting that they sell it in the US along with all of their other creams. I don't understand the need to be so "exclusive" with it. I imagine they would make a ton of money on it by offering it here. I know. I'm whining. Yes. I am. Because I have SCAD. I NEEEEEED that shaving cream. But I'm too cheap to pay for international shipping. AAARRRGGGHHHHH......:blushing:

Not understand this thread.

joeyboy, I was just venting at the fact that Taylor of Old Bond Street is not shipping their newest cream, Aloe Vera, to their US distributors. That means the only way to get it is by going to their website and ordering on line and paying the cost of shipping internationally. That's all the thread is about. Nothing earth shattering.

After reading about TOBS Aloe Vera I was looking forward to ordering it. However I am not going to order it until I can find it from a US distributor. So, I will just have to survive with TOBS Sandalwood and Rose for now.

Since reading about it got me in the mood to order more soaps/creams, I went and ordered additional samples from Stirling.

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I was one of the beta testers OP. if you can cover shipping I'll send you my tube with still a bit left.

Anyone thinking of buying on Amazon think again. I just checked and it shows as "Currently Unavailable". I seem to learn more often than not about the lesson of "you snooze, you lose." I snoozed, and yes, I lost. Lately I can't seem to get a break on anything. I think I'll just go hide under a rock for a while. It seems that would be safer for me.

Top Bottom