What's new

Blue Bell Ice Cream

simon1

Self Ignored by Vista
Used to eat it all the time...good stuff. While I had a Pepsi float with Blue Bell when watching Hogan's Heros my Siberian Husky would lay next to me and I'd give her a little bowl of the strawberry flavor and we'd watch T.V. together.

Now I'm going to Dreyer's.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I don't know the ice cream at all but who ever gets rid of a flavour called Old Fashioned Vanilla Bean would be dead to me.
Yep. The best ice cream i ever had was homemade vanilla. The mentioned Blue Bell variant was real close. Vanilla ice cream should have little dark specks in it.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I'm spoiled. My daughter's university has their own ice cream plant, and it's phenomenal.

proxy.php

Last edited:
I'm spoiled. My daughter's university has their own ice cream plant, and it's phenomenal.

proxy.php

The Creamery is incredible. Two of my sons went to Penn State and every trip there mandated a stop at the Creamery for the best ice cream.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
What a way to accelerate the freshman 15.

My daughter lost weight her freshperper year. Don't ask me how. Every time I go there I gain five pounds at the buffet. I'm not a guy you should put a free cappuccino machine in front of.

Yep. The best ice cream i ever had was homemade vanilla. The mentioned Blue Bell variant was real close. Vanilla ice cream should have little dark specks in it.

It's fun to slit open real vanilla bean pods and put the contents -- a concentrated load of specks -- into ice cream base.
I haven't used my little home machine in too long.

Top Bottom