What's new

Palmolive Sticks

That is good as that is pretty much the price we pay in the uk, a stick (50g) costs about £2.50, or 3 for £6.50 which is about $8.5 [emoji1303]

I nearly fainted when I saw £2.50 for a Palmolive stick! They have gone up though. 50p!

Think I paid 49p for my last one!

Gareth

I recently saw them in bulk on-line for $0.89 (VAT excluded). Free shipping if you order 45. I'm just not ready to commit to 2.25kg of soap right now.

I recently saw them in bulk on-line for $0.89 (VAT excluded). Free shipping if you order 45. I'm just not ready to commit to 2.25kg of soap right now.

My god, I am 40. If I bought that much soap I would be using it still when I am 80 [emoji23][emoji23]

That is good as that is pretty much the price we pay in the uk, a stick (50g) costs about £2.50, or 3 for £6.50 which is about $8.5 [emoji1303]

I'm not sure if Tesco delivers to the USA, but Connaught Shaving has the Palmolive sticks at 2 for £1.50. With the current FC translation of £= $1.30, 6 sticks would cost $10.50 with shipping to the USA. Connaught is very reasonable with shipping.

http://connaughtshaving.com/palmolivesoap.html

Good find, Shaveathon! I have ordered blades from them. Will have to include some Palmolive in the next order. Thanks!

Good find, Shaveathon! I have ordered blades from them. Will have to include some Palmolive in the next order. Thanks!

You're quite welcome! Are you in the USA? Even though their overseas shipping fees are among the most reasonable I've found, it almost always pays to pad the order with anything else you need that you can't get here so that the shipping cost is pro-rated over more items.
It reduces the shipping fee per item.

Top Bottom