What's new

Newbie lady shaver

Hello! My name is Alexis and I'm a 16 year old high school student that recently just got introduced to the world of DE shaving by my older brother [MENTION=109841]angelbuffguy[/MENTION]. I'm new to all of this so my set up is pretty weak since my brother does not want to give me some of his things... oh well. Haha, my set up consists of a brush my brother gave me and a Blue Lady Gillette. Looking forward to being a part of this community. :)
proxy.php

Welcome to B&B, head over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.
Your brother got you started so...if you develop RAD blame him. :lol:

Also, check out the newbie Weekly Blade PIF.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Welcome to B&B Alexis! :)

You are already on the right track with your Blue Lady Gillette. It is my wife's favorite of the three she owns. There are many clubs that members can join here at B&B who are looking for groups of those who share common interests. And if I'm not mistaken, there is a ladies members club here also?

I'm sure someone will come by this thread who can verify that?

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Hello Alexis! Welcome to our community, the best place for fine Gentlemen and refined Ladies. :001_smile

Hello and welcome, Alexis. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself

[MENTION=112416]alexis96ulloa[/MENTION] Welcome to Badger & Blade! We are thrilled that you decided to stop on by. We might have to start paying [MENTION=109841]angelbuffguy[/MENTION] for his recruiting services! :thumbup: At any rate...there is plenty to talk about at Badger & Blade and not all of it is about shaving believe it or not. If you get a chance, check out the Clubs and Brotherhoods section. There is a club there called The League of Leg Shavers. There are other ladies there...and guys...and they may have some useful information for you. I have included the link to the page below. Welcome to B&B!

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showth...avers?highlight=of+Extraordinary+Mild+Shavers

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Welcome aboard! Good brother you have! Have patience and remember: NO PRESSURE!

Kindly,
Adam

Top Bottom