What's new

long time lurker

Hello everyone! I've been DE shaving for about 2 years. Read a lot of archives when I started. I get close and irritation free shaves so of course I have to mess with my routine :p I tried straights for a bit and didn't really get into it but I think I'm going to give it another try! My straight is a takehana FEON from japan pre WWII.

Hello and welcome. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hal of Fame and introduce yourself.

Hello everyone! I've been DE shaving for about 2 years. Read a lot of archives when I started. I get close and irritation free shaves so of course I have to mess with my routine :p I tried straights for a bit and didn't really get into it but I think I'm going to give it another try! My straight is a takehana FEON from japan pre WWII.
Keep us posted

Will do! My straight has been in a case but in the bathroom and I'm seeing some rust on the spine. I'm going to give it some wet/dry sand papering and a good honing this weekend. I have 1k, 2k, 5k, 8k,10k stones from the japanese knife world anyway. If I really get into straights I'm getting into natural stones and kamisori next...

Anyway I put all my DE blades and the straight into a 2 qt cambro with lid and i'm putting a VCI anti corrosion tab in there so it won't happen again :D

Top Bottom