What's new

TABACtober 2016!

Well it is that time of year again... I love TABACtober.

So here are the sign-ups. Let us know if you are in, and how often you commit to using this wonderful soap that many say is the best out there!

Me personally I will Tabac every day the soap and aftershave, except when I take my family to DisneyLand.

So who's In?

I have Tabac arriving tomorrow, but also have a sample pack of Captain's and of COL Conk's. I am anxious to try them all, but perhaps I will wait for October to get into the Tabac.

I will definitely be in for the whole month, in past years I usually just committed 1 or 2 shaves a week to tabac during October. I had far too many new artisan soaps to try. Now that I've pretty much sold all of my artisan soaps and only kept a few "top tier for me" soaps, Tabac is towards the top of the list along with pannacrema Nuavia Verde, I Coloniali, arko, palmolive, Valobra stick, la toja, ABC, MDC and basically no artisan soaps to speak of now, other than a caties bubbles and one Mystic water.

That's crazy considering I probably had upwards of 50 artisan soaps at one time. Probably says something about these soap makers that have been around a long time vs the new guys, ymmv of course! However I hated MWF and DR Harris. .. go figure, different strokes for different folks.

So I am very excited to dedicate the whole month to one of the best performing soaps I have! I also finally got the aftershave last month in preparation for tabactober.

Last edited:
I'm in.

I plan to start 3017ing a puck of Tabac on October 1. I am sure I will be using it well after October ends.

Pencil me in - I've been on the waiting list for a hip replacement since May
If I don't get the phone call between now and the end of October, I'll lather up with Tabac Original Soap and use Tabac Original Aftershave for my "special shave" every Wednesday afternoon in October before going out in the evening.

I'm in. Last year's Tabactober got me to finally finish my first Tabac puck. I've got a fresh one ready.
Will use it every day.

I'll reserve one shave a week for something else, but the rest will be Tabac and the Tabac product line.
Oh the things we'll know come November 1st!

I think it'll be too hot here to do Tabac the whole month, but I'm ready to start using it again. If it's below 75 when I'm shaving, I'll reach for the Tabac. Otherwise, it'll be something citrus like Stirling Margaritas in the Arctic.

How long did that puck last you.

I'm in as well.
I generally get about 3 years out of each puck of Tabac in the white bowl.

I exclusively use it in the dead of Winter, so figure December-Jan-Feb are my peak months.
Out of that 90 day period, I probably get in about 40~50 shaves.

Top Bottom