• Platinum

• Santal

• Green Vetiver

• Fresh Vetiver

• Lavender

Results are only viewable after voting.
Like: AB, L'Otange Noir
Dislike: Platinum, Green Vetiver.

Platinum has an underlying smell of smoke that I dislike. Anyone know what basenote that is so I can avoid it going forward?

Vetiver smelled good to me but SWMBO hated it. Said it smelled of lemons, which I never understood. I will say that this one also lingers much longer than any of the others I've tried. Not sure why.

I need to get more L'Orange. I hated it at first but it really gre on me and became a favorite.

Thanks @yaman - now I really want to try the Lavender. I'd like to try Santalas well. Can anyone compare that to CC sandalwood?

It's the smoky birch that you are picking up.

Platinum and then Clean Vetiver. I don't get any smokiness from Platinum, smells really sweet to me.

I get The high notes of pineapple (which is never identify if they didn't put it in the description.). The smoke i get is that that underlying base note that present but for me hard to ignore.

Fresh Vetiver followed closely by L'Orange Noir. I also like Green Vetiver.

For those that have tried and like the fresh/clean Vetiver, can you compare it to the green? I disliked the green (more accurately SWMBO doesn't like it at all) so I've stayed away from the fresh. But if it's entirely different I'd be interested to try it.

I finally got some samples, so I can now vote. I have AB, Platinum, L'Orange, and Green Vetiver.

My favorite is AB(this is probably my all time favorite of all the aftershaves I have), with Platinum coming in close behind.

L'Orange is ok, but it reminds me too much of orange scented furniture polish.

Green Vetiver, uuh, let's just say I'll pass on this one.

Top Bottom