What's new

I Should Not mix this with Coke, but .

Mount Gay Black rum Barrel with coke and a twist of lime? I usually just have my rum on the rocks. But I have not had a rum and coke this good since I can remember! It might be a sin, but I don't care!

Last edited:
How do you like the Mount Gay Black straight or on the rocks? You're the second person I have heard good things from, so I'm interested.

You know, I used to be all, you can't mix that! But I say drink it how ever you like. If you're doing a tasting and want to have a flavor experience, you have to drink it straight. But the best way to drink liquor is however you like it.

Cheers!

How do you like the Mount Gay Black straight or on the rocks? You're the second person I have heard good things from, so I'm interested.

You know, I used to be all, you can't mix that! But I say drink it how ever you like. If you're doing a tasting and want to have a flavor experience, you have to drink it straight. But the best way to drink liquor is however you like it.

Cheers!

+1

Cheers!

The Mount Gay Black on the rocks is excellent!

Mount Gay Black rum Barrel with coke and a twist of lime? I usually just have my rum on the rocks. But I have not had a rum and coke this good since I can remember! It might be a sin, but I don't care!
Drink what you like the way you like it!

Top Bottom