What's new

2016 Auction Teasers! See What You Can Bid On Here!

#054 "LOT of BLACK"

proxy.php

Wow!! That Black Beauty looks sweet, is there a date on it?

My advice to all of us.. me included.... stay off FleaBay... save your money for the St. Sue Auction....quality goodies and a quality cause.

Hi,

I have been playing the Restraint Game for three years now...so...not only off of eBay, but have plenty of Shaving Stuff budget....which I can happily spend on Auction items! :)

Stan

This is looking very bad and it gets worse with every teaser. I'll have to talk to my banker on Monday about a second mortgage.

Hi,

Yay!!! Yardley!!!

Crazy, I shall go!

Actually, it has been a long, long time since Yardley and the Rexall drug stores which carried it Went Away. So, given the Mists of Time, I am probably attributing all sorts of Super Shaving Prowess to Yardley which it does not actually have. I am probably better off with the 50/50 mix of Oster Latherservice tallow and Carden Farms glycerine soap which I use these days.

But...that ain't gonna stop me from Bidding Up on that Yardley there. Won't even begin to slow me down, much like CW's brakes did not up on Wolf Creek Pass! ;)

Stan

Yup...I think I did...not sure why?

$Broccoli.PNG

On Edit: Okay I guess broccoli is a cruciferous vegetable which may help reduce the chances of breast cancer...I got it now. So why leave out other cruciferous vegetables? Like cauliflower, cabbage or kale?

Last edited:

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
:lol:

It's for the Vegetarian Tag. Members will be able to bid on it in the auction.

Hi,

I had the Broccoli Veg Tag for a bit last year. A very worthwhile thing to get in on. Generates all sorts of comments! :p

Stan

Top Bottom