What's new

What makes Speick so great?

Great scent, great performance, reasonable price. Other than these, it is run-of-the mill.

I've thought of getting some on my next order, but have been concerned that I would find it exactly the same as the two tubes of Nivea I have in my medicine cabinet that I use.

I love the smell, very subtle and I think the performance is good. I don't have 20 other products to compare it to but it will stay in my rotation.

For me I am always looking at the value equation -- I'm happy to pay a premium price for a genuinely differentiated product, and similarly I have a great appreciation for great value delivered at a reasonable price. And that's why Speick gets my props, it's a great brand that delivers great value for a non-premium price.

I've seen some here note that the smell isn't for them, as some view it as an old man smell. But for me (and fortunately, for my wife), I love the scent and view it as a classically masculine scent. I love their shaving stick (haven't used their cream yet), but in particular I love the AS splash, as it gives enough bite but is more smooth and soothing, and leaves my face feeling 'perky' if you will, and helps me to feel prepared to face the vicissitudes of the day ahead.

Great performance, reasonable price, scent ...... well that is a little odd: medicinal/herbal it reminds me of the Classic Pitralon (green label/box) aftershave.

easy. speick is derived from rare alpine herbs collected exclusively by specially licensed natives in that area.

$speick-MD4_8366s.jpg

The scent is wonderful. The cream has the slightest cooling sensation on the face that seems to come from the botanicals and not menthol. My face feels good afterwards.

The performance is excellent, for sure, but not better in a marked degree than other well-regarded creams. What sets it above, and in my rotation, is the aroma, refreshing and slightly medicinal, in a good way. Nice stuff. (What a fun hobby this is!)

Top Bottom