What's new

Fatip Piccolo Passaround

Sorry for the delay guys- Missed the Saturday mailing window but got it out this morning.
Here is the tracking information: 9505 5122 6176 6263 0121 97
Hope you enjoy Hanover.

My take is that it is quite the aggressive little razor. Different blades helped some, but I probably could have done without that third pass. I prefer longer handled razors, but this would fit nicely in a small dopp bag.

Ok.. thanks. I'm eagerly awaiting it's arrival.:thumbup:

I have the package:001_smile. Results from the first shave to follow.

$20160922_155325.jpg

What a great little shaver. When first looking at the comb angles on this i thought it might be a skin scraper if i wasn't careful. Not the case. I found the shave to be quite comfortable. Finding the correct angle came with the first stroke.
Its a fast cutter for me and could have stopped with 2 pass and cleanup.
WTG very smooth
XTG again very smooth
ATG on my neck only. Very nice. Just glides and i felt no blade skipping or irritation from this pass.

Blade: Personna Red
Soap: Sudsy Soapery
AS: PAA Autumn Factory
Brush: Shave Revolution HMW Badger

[MENTION=92373]TexLaw[/MENTION] Doak...if it is alright with the other guys, is there any way you can move me down a spot below [MENTION=103204]bobmsp[/MENTION]? That is if it is alright with Bob and the rest of the guys?

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
@TexLaw Doak...if it is alright with the other guys, is there any way you can move me down a spot below @bobmsp? That is if it is alright with Bob and the rest of the guys?

That's totally fine with me. [MENTION=103204]bobmsp[/MENTION], are you all set to take the Piccolo a little sooner than expected?

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Alrighty, guys! There's been a little more discussion here and there, and here is where I understand the list is now. Do let me know if we need to change it more.

Holding: Hanover

1. ciderguy
2. dangerousdon
3. bobmsp
4. Rory1262
5. gb12549
6. graydog
7. kaidoh
9. Nyquistrate

Does that look right?

Overall ..a nice shaver. A lot less aggressive than it looks. It has a small Battle scar now. I dropped the box with the razor inside and it left a small dent dead center top of the head. Sigh. I just mailed it off to Ciderguy. I have a new replacement ordered for TexLaw. The small mark should not affect the way it shaves. My apologies. :blushing:

$2016-09-30 17.00.27.jpg

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Thanks for the post and review, Mark. Really, you didn't need to get a replacement, but I do appreciate it. :thumbup1:

I've been traveling and still catching up a bit, so I'll see about updating the list when Ciderguy lets us know he's received it.

I've been traveling and still catching up a bit, so I'll see about updating the list when Ciderguy lets us know he's received it.

It came yesterday. I cleaned it up and did a test pass with it. It shaved very well. I will post details of my first full shave with it this evening.

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Here's the list--

Holding: ciderguy

1. dangerousdon
2. bobmsp
3. Rory1262
4. gb12549
5. graydog
6. kaidoh
8. Nyquistrate

Top Bottom