What's new

Mamiya C3 scanned neg's newer batch. (class starts next week)

focusing in full sunny 16 is a LOT more forgiving than wider apertures. Also a fair amount of light room effort
$mamiya C3 shots (2 of 14).jpg$mamiya C3 shots (3 of 14).jpg$mamiya C3 shots (1 of 14).jpg$mamiya C3 shots (4 of 14).jpg$mamiya C3 shots (8 of 14).jpg

Legion

Staff member
Looks like you are getting the hang of it. It might be worth picking up a second hand light meter to make your life easier.

Looks like you are getting the hang of it. It might be worth picking up a second hand light meter to make your life easier.
I'm giving that some serious thought. I am researching it a little to decide what features I need vs which I would like vs which features I am willing to pay for.

Legion

Staff member
I'm giving that some serious thought. I am researching it a little to decide what features I need vs which I would like vs which features I am willing to pay for.

You don't need it to be too fancy. Get a flash meter that can do both incident and reflected readings. Everything else is unnecessary.

I have a Minolta IVf which worked fine for me. You can get them pretty easily second hand, or you can buy the same thing new under the Kenko brand name.

had a mamiya c3 and most of the lenses!
lots of fun and nice pics!
finally sold the lot over fifteen years ago.
truly classic camera and lenses!
enjoy!

Top Bottom