What's new

Goodyear Welt Boots For Fall

Hi all,

I'm interested in picking myself up a pair of goodyear welt boots for fall. I'm mainly going to use these for casual wear on weekends and evenings and after work.

My go to outfit for casual is jeans + flannel (untucked).

I'm looking primarily at a custom pair of White's Boots (www.whitesboots.com) or Wolverine 1000 mile boots, or some Danner boots.

I have shoes for hiking, etc so these are just going to fill a need for something fashionable.

What does everyone think of White's Boots, Wolverine 1000 mile boots, and Danner?

Thanks in advance and happy fall!

I have considered Iron Rangers, beautiful boot but my foot is 'low volume' (narrow, flat, and thin) and swims around in the Iron Rangers.

My foot's shape is part of the appeal for the White's Boots. I'm thinking I can get something that will have a better fit.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I have no experience on these brands (I am a Red Wing 606 wearer), but the 1000 mile boot gets a lot of love here.

Two cents from me: I have a narrow foot as well. I normally wear 11.5D/C or 12B Allen Edmonds (depends on the last). I have had great luck with many of the Red Wing Heritage series boots. I buy them in size 10-10.5 and love them. I now own 6 pairs - two Iron Rangers, and a spread of others including Engineers, Ice Cutters, and a custom ordered pair. Seriously great leathers.

1000 Mile boots are fab as well. Personally I have found the Dr Martens I have owned to be sloppy and clunky on my foot - but I admit to having stopped looking at them many years ago due to my foot shape. They may have come a long way on fit (loved the construction of them). Enjoy the hunt - and never stop buying boots!

I own Whites and Redwing IR's and a pair if Redwing Beckman's . You can't go wrong with any of them . They are all great options . As of right now I prefer my Redwing boots especially my IR's but it think thats mostly due to how broken in they are . My Whites are still a bit stiff and the foot bed is just now starting to mold to my foot . I'm sure once they are fully broken in they will be amazing as well . Good luck with the search .

Whites and Redwing IR's are a must

$image.jpg$image.jpg

Always liked the Wolverines (and Redwings - but they are harder to find up here).

Picked these up today because I got a smoking deal. $255 CDN - Under $200USD!

proxy.php

Top Bottom