What's new

2016 NFL Official Thread

Right now, all people are thinking is mainly Wow, we got something good here.*
The Sanchez rookie season with the Jets occurred to me yesterday as we went 3-0, and I gave a little shudder. On the other hand - get to late in playoff on a rookie season when expectations were maybe 7-9 at best? I'll take it.
I agree. I'm not really a Sanchez hater. I actually thought he had a shot in Denver. But it didn't work out. Some QBs just seem to lose it and maybe never get it back. Like Matt Schaub. Maybe Sanchez has a future as a backup. He's filling that role in Dallas right now although one has to believe once Romo returns that he and Dak are all the Cowboys need, in what order will be interesting.

Both good teams right now, but Phillie really seems to be firing on all cylinders

Phillie beat The Browns, the Bears, and a tired old Steelers team. They haven't been tested yet. When the Eagles go on the road and play a real professional football team with an above average defense we'll see how many cylinders are firing. Up next for the Eagles is the Lions and the Redskins. With their soft schedule they can play average football and get to 5-0.

Rookie QB's always resort to rookie ways when up against a top 10 defense. We'll see how the kid does when they get to the Vikings, Packers, and Seahawks.

Phillie beat The Browns, the Bears, and a tired old Steelers team. They haven't been tested yet. When the Eagles go on the road and play a real professional football team with an above average defense we'll see how many cylinders are firing. Up next for the Eagles is the Lions and the Redskins. With their soft schedule they can play average football and get to 5-0.

Rookie QB's always resort to rookie ways when up against a top 10 defense. We'll see how the kid does when they get to the Vikings, Packers, and Seahawks.
While I can't really argue the Browns and Bears, I didn't think the Steelers are that bad and surprised a terrible towel holder didn't defend them here. Maybe you're right!

While I can't really argue the Browns and Bears, I didn't think the Steelers are that bad and surprised a terrible towel holder didn't defend them here. Maybe you're right!

The Steelers may have been tired, but they are not old. There are a number of second and third year starters. They just got their butts whipped. No excuses.

Brissett starting for the Pats against Rex and the Bills? I'll watch it...

Don't do it. That's how I started. I watched a game...then another...soon I had no control. It is a gateway drug too. I started to watch the Red Sox and then the Celtics... Resistance is futile. Research has shown, 8 times more addictive than heroine. I am starting Patriot's Anonymous next week.

1. We admit we have no power over the Patriots....

On a serious note, Patriot depth chart @ QB today:
Brissett
Edelman
AJ Derby

Sexy Rexy who has claimed to have known all along who was going to start, has to defend 15 plays, which he has seen against the Texans. Short handed squads for sure. Rex has got his wish, no Brady. In fact, no Garoppolo. Should be an even game with the odds makers. Maybe a slight advantage for the Patriots playing at home. Carpe diem Rex!

Don't do it. That's how I started. I watched a game...then another...soon I had no control. It is a gateway drug too. I started to watch the Red Sox and then the Celtics... Resistance is futile. Research has shown, 8 times more addictive than heroine. I am starting Patriot's Anonymous next week.

1. We admit we have no power over the Patriots....

On a serious note, Patriot depth chart @ QB today:
Brissett
Edelman
AJ Derby

Sexy Rexy who has claimed to have known all along who was going to start, has to defend 15 plays, which he has seen against the Texans. Short handed squads for sure. Rex has got his wish, no Brady. In fact, no Garoppolo. Should be an even game with the odds makers. Maybe a slight advantage for the Patriots playing at home. Carpe diem Rex!
Didn't realize it, but I can't since it's not showing where I'm staying, :-(

Too bad, you would have enjoyed it. "Mr President , call in the National Guard the Bills are killing the Patriots!"

Maybe this will put to rest Belichick can win with any tomato can at QB. Patriot's ran two series at half time when the Bills were in the locker room and couldn't score.

Patriot's got taken to the woodshed. Did'nt play well on offense, obviously. Most disturbing part is they played even worse on defense, if that is possible. L-o-n-g week of practice next week!

Got to give credit to the Bills and Rex. Offense and defense played well. Ran at will and 3rd down efficiency was exceptional. McCoy is a great player.

Patriot's got taken to the woodshed. Did'nt play well on offense, obviously. Most disturbing part is they played even worse on defense, if that is possible. L-o-n-g week of practice next week!

Got to give credit to the Bills and Rex. Offense and defense played well. Ran at will and 3rd down efficiency was exceptional. McCoy is a great player.

McCoy is the real deal...

Top Bottom