What's new

Which RazoRock soap do you like/use

I am waiting on the Dead Sea Soap to be delivered as we speak. My buddy has some and he says it's amazing. Double the size of most other soaps (8.5 oz.) and Joe is very happy with it so I am sure it's awesome.

I have tried several other RR soaps and they all perform well, especially for the price point. Currently I have some Tuscan Oud which I like very much and the matching AS ( out of stock) is my favorite AS on the planet currently.

Mine is Tuscan Oud. It is the new formula and one of my favorite scents. I used it today in fact.

proxy.php

Mine is Tuscan Oud. It is the new formula and one of my favorite scents. I used it today in fact.

proxy.php

Hoard that AS. I have been waiting for a long time for it to be back in stock. I have maybe 2 splashes left and I don't want to use it because I don't know when I will be able to get more. I miss it very much.

Love that Red Tip by the way.

I'm assuming those after shaves have alcohol in them?

They look nice, but I'm afraid they would destroy my sensitive skin.

I'm assuming those after shaves have alcohol in them?

They look nice, but I'm afraid they would destroy my sensitive skin.

Yes it has alcohol. I often use Thayers Witch Hazel. It's pretty nice for a no alcohol splash. I have the cucumber and aloe. Smells real nice.

The only two I have are Santa Maria del Fiore and Son of Zeus. SMdF is one of the best performing soaps by any soap maker. Great stuff. Son of Zeus is probably my best smelling soap overall.

I have the XXX and I like it quite a bit. I'll probably get a different type when I finally use it up, but I'm in the same boat as the OP : too many to choose from! Mudder Focker, Zi Pepino, and Tuscan Oud have all caught my eye in the past. So many soaps, so little time.

The XXX duro is the best performance RR branded soap I've used, followed by King of the Castle Hard Soaps (discontinued) and Santa Maria del Fiore. The best scent by far is Tuscan Oud.

The best RazoRock soap in terms of scent and performance that I have used is XXX (I haven't tried XXX duro). I wish the Zi' Pepino scent was available in this formula.

For me, the best Razorback performer has been MF. I love the scent, glide, protection, and post shave. My only complaint is that it is soft and gets used quickly.

I really like XXX and IB Amici. I have Mudder Focker and nothing wrong with it, but not much of a scent. I also have The Stallion and haven't really given it a chance yet, but I will today.

But I find they all perform great.

Top Bottom