What's new

Which RazoRock soap do you like/use

I really like XXX and IB Amici. I have Mudder Focker and nothing wrong with it, but not much of a scent. I also have The Stallion and haven't really given it a chance yet, but I will today.

But I find they all perform great.

I have the amici on the way I added it to my order with a plissoft brush I had to give it a shot since it was only a few bucks compared to the rest.

I have Mudder Focker,XXX,Tobacco #2, Tuscan Oud, and Don Donato. I also have about 15 soaps from
various artisans mentioned on this site. All of my soaps seem to be great, I can't really tell a difference
in my soaps as I've only been DE shaving for a year or so. I have aftershave from CRSW, PAA, Beaver
WoodWright, WSP, Country Club and a few others. To the point; Mudder Focker and Tuscan Oud with the
matching aftershaves are my absolute favorites. I can't describe the scents but they are different and
smell fantastic.

XXX is amazing scent, I can deal with its' just above average performance. If only there was a cologne strength scent

Hmmmm, my all time favourite was Christmas in Tuscany, don't think that is coming back. After that it is XXX and P.160, these are for scent, I think mostly they all perform great, so I don't judge them against one another that way. BTW, I own about 10 tubs right now in my rotation, all good soaps.

I have the amici on the way I added it to my order with a plissoft brush I had to give it a shot since it was only a few bucks compared to the rest.
Hope you like it, outstanding value for me.

On another note, just shaved with The Stallion, used my Omega Pro 49. Not a great lather. Not sure what the deal was. I'll try again.

I've got XXX, Tuscan Oud, Mudder Focker, The Stallion, and IB Amici. Tuscan Oud and Mudder Focker are my two favorites at this point. XXX and The Stallion are likely to be PIFed soon.

Old RR soap will fade in scent, but it still preforms well. I have two tubs of RR that is 2+ years old in my rotation and they work just fine. Creams, due to the higher water content, can go bad. Soaps last.

That's good to know!

Do you find lathering with a soap more difficult than with a cream and brush?

Top Bottom