What's new

Looking for whiskey suggestions

And until you said that, I had completely forgotten about it. Crazy thing that you remembered my post from months ago and it hadn't crossed my mind since I tucked it away.
:

This is because whisky has not become the priority of your life the way it has for Bob and myself. :biggrin:

The Bruichladdich 3D is remarkable.
I have the 3rd edition..Norrie Campbell Tribute. It is good, a bit different from the Kidalton Trio. I haven't tried the first 2.

If you can get your holds on the Port Charlotte, from all the reviews I have read, it will absolutely blow your socks off. That's Bruichladdich's Port Charlotte, PC5 and PC6 in the tins.

I didn't even think of bringing this one up due to cost or being able to track it down. I have my sights set on the PC6 since I can get it locally. I just haven't pulled the trigger on it. It has received good reviews, but the cost vs. age is what I have paused about.

And until you said that, I had completely forgotten about it. Crazy thing that you remembered my post from months ago and it hadn't crossed my mind since I tucked it away.

What's it say about me when my forum buddies remember more about my acquisitions and personal affairs than I do? Sheesh. :blink:

I think I need to take a look through my stash and find something new. :tongue_sm

This is because whisky has not become the priority of your life the way it has for Bob and myself. :biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Gentlemen, recently I hve grown to absolubtly adore Lagavulin 16 whiskey, and tomorrow I have the oppertunity to visit a very extensive and well stocked speciality whiskey shop.

I am looking to get myself a couple of bottles, or even a couple of smaller sized bottles to bring home, and I was wondering if you could suggest a nice scotch that I would like, knowing that my new tipple of choice is Lagavulin 16yo.

If You can wait for a few years i'll send You a decant of my Octomore:w00t::eek::w00t::tongue_sm

:smile:mace

Top Bottom