What's new

New to B&B, and wonder if I am nuts

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
My wife's nickname for you and your wife:

The Spendthrifts

Welcome to B&B!
Be sure to check out Captain's Choice for some great soaps, about $15 a tub. I love his Bay Rum. By the way, the Captain also participates with B&B members. He sent a dozen of us a test soap to eval and guess the scent. Lots of guesses and we can't wait for the answer..lotta fun here!

Mikey

Welcome to B&B!
Be sure to check out Captain's Choice for some great soaps, about $15 a tub. I love his Bay Rum. By the way, the Captain also participates with B&B members. He sent a dozen of us a test soap to eval and guess the scent. Lots of guesses and we can't wait for the answer..lotta fun here!

Mikey
Sounds good. I may see if places have coupons or sales (just can't shake the thrift out of me). I was able to get the GBS soap to lather, but I know there is far better out there. And what could be better than something called bay rum?

Sounds good. I may see if places have coupons or sales (just can't shake the thrift out of me). I was able to get the GBS soap to lather, but I know there is far better out there. And what could be better than something called bay rum?
It's the best Bay Rum scent I have tried and it's a great lathering soap. The Captains also includes samples of his other items with each order.
Great way to find out which of his products you like best. You can also order samples before committing to a tub or balm.

Mikey

Welcome! For me this is not about saving$ so much as it is about purchasing products that I am likely to enjoy for my $!

Ouch is right. I am definitely already addicted to the idea of shaving soaps. I would order a dozen if I could. I also would like to try a more aggressive razor soon. I will keep an eye out at the second hand sales to see what comes up.

Top Bottom