What's new

Got some Murray's and some Dax.Now what?

Was out at our local salvage store and found a tin of Dax wave and groom and a Tin of Murray's Superior for $1 each. Since I recognized the names from here I went ahead and bought them.
Now what?

I'm reading conflicting information, Some say apply to damp hair and others say dry.
I like it almost dry. Apply it little by little. That what works best for me. Took me about two months to find the near ideal application, and I'm still learning ;)

i type butter on phoney.. sometiems

Dax is going to be harder than Murrays. In fact, you might have to apply a little heat to it to soften it up to get it to apply well. It's got fantastic hold.

Okay I used the Murray's today. On top I comb forward and then comb the front up and to the side. This worked well but on the back crown it didn't work so well. I ended up with sort of an Alfalfa thing going on as I was combing the back down and the top forward. My hair is very straight and about an inch long. I was afraid to add more product as I really don't want to look like an oil spill.

Today I used the the DAX. Wow this stuff is so much thicker and greasier than the Murray's. It is now the end of the day and it feels greasy. Not sure if I like it.

Top Bottom