What's new

Locals Only

If you guys know of any shops, please check to make sure that they are in the Wiki. If they aren't, add them, it's easy to do. If you can't figure it out, let one of the Wiki Team, Stews, or Mods know and we can help.

If you guys know of any shops, please check to make sure that they are in the Wiki. If they aren't, add them, it's easy to do. If you can't figure it out, let one of the Wiki Team, Stews, or Mods know and we can help.
+1
sharing information is what this community is all about. The more interest and traffic we can generate, the more we all benefit.

Vez, I just watched your DE razor video on the Badger & Blade YouTube channel. Well done sir. When I saw the spidey t-shirt, I was like, "I know who that is." Only one question for you. Where do you get blades for that big razor on your left? I think the channel is going to just get more and more popular.

Only one question for you. Where do you get blades for that big razor on your left?

It's just a display razor. It doesn't actually open up. It does disassemble into a few pieces, but the baseplate and cap are one solid piece.

Be sure to check out the latest video on Traveling with your shave gear, if you haven't already. More videos soon!

Actually it is in Medina, Ohio. I've been there more than once. Take a two wheel dolly in there - it will make it easier on your back as you haul off your purchase. LOTS of stuff and displayed beautifully.

Ahhhh Imperial Shaving/Straight Razor Designs what a great place in my hometown. You've gotta stop there Don has plenty for you to spend your $$ on. Scott next time your in town let me know, your green shave mug misses you. :) Terry

Top Bottom