What's new

College Football

[video]https://www.facebook.com/usc/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED[/video]

Trojans got stomped by the Tide tonight. Sad showing.

On the high side, my kid was in the SC commercial.

Southern Miss embarassed Kentucky in a second half rout. How does UK go forward from here, after spending millions on facilities upgrades, and looking utterly incapable of playing a full game? Who pays for season tickets? How do you jettison a season 4 coach with a $12m buyout? Dark days in Lexington.

Southern Miss embarassed Kentucky in a second half rout. How does UK go forward from here, after spending millions on facilities upgrades, and looking utterly incapable of playing a full game? Who pays for season tickets? How do you jettison a season 4 coach with a $12m buyout? Dark days in Lexington.
Well, it's different in Kentucky. The opposite of the rest of the SEC, Wildcat basketball helps subsidize the football program. :001_smile

Tonight's game will help answer questions about the SEC West. If Ole Miss can stop #4 and the rest of the Seminoles, it will come down to the Rebels and the Tide. This was supposed to be LSU's year, but they seem to have QB issues. I'm so glad college football season is here. That means college baseball is only 5-6 months away.

I went to the University of Houston and am still grinning about Saturday. I just hope we can keep Tom Herman for a few more years after this!

I went to the University of Houston and am still grinning about Saturday. I just hope we can keep Tom Herman for a few more years after this!
Well, that is always a danger when a good college coach is on a steady ascent. Another reason for Houston fans to be on edge is that both Charlie Strong at the University of Texas and Kevin Sumlin at Texas A&M are on the hot seat. Both schools have deep pockets and some of the wealthiest alumni in the country.

That said, I'm happy the Houston fans are really getting something to hang their hat on. I haven't heard as much buzz about the Cougars since Elvin Hayes was on the hardwood in the 1960s.

I hope Clemson's performance on Saturday won't set the stage for the rest of the season. Grudge match, here we come.

Louisville's QB destroys Syracuse. If he doesn't get hurt from all the running and acrobatics, he is gonna be fun to watch this year. Go Cards.

Top Bottom