What's new

PIF: Penhaligon's and samples

Gentlemen, I have a nearly unused bottle of Penhaligon's LP9, and around 30 samples of various kinds and fill levels, half indie stuff, half more well-known frags.

Open to anyone, but to be eligible for the drawing (should there be more than one interested), you must be willing to pay shipping and list your current collection.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Why not? I have boucheron and adidas energy. I remember the fragrance of opium and there is mention of similarities. I would like to broaden my horizons.

I'm definitely willing to pay shipping! Also I don't really have a collection yet since I'm on a student budget but I have Ralph Lauren Polo Blue & Red, Nautica Voyage, I'll be getting Drakkar Noir soon & I have other cheap knock offs... thank you for the wonderful opportunity sir!

I'm in. I'd pay shipping for the whole lot just to smell Gucci Nobile again. It was the first fragrance I ever purchased for myself, and I wonder what I'd think of it after all this time.

My current collection:

bottles
Quorum (current, early 90s reform)
Quorum A/S (unknown vintage, probably 90s)
VC&A pH
Lapidus pH
Grey Flannel
Caesar's Man
Florida Water
Aramis AS
Caron puH
Kouros Body

decants/samples
Kouros
Christian Dior Patchouli Imperial
Guerlain Shalimar
L'Artisan Dzing
L`Artisan Fou d`Absinthe
Versace The Dreamer
Aramis Tuscany
YSL Kouros
All Pinaud Clubman A/S (none of the hair products)
Aramis JHL
Quorum original
Caron puH alcohol free roll-on
Caron Yatagan
Caron L3eH
Caron L'Antichriste
Narciso Rodriguez for Him
Guerlain Eau du Coq
Chanel #19
Chanel #5
Caron Poivre extrait
Balmain Jolie Madame

A very generous and enabling PIF. I would be very interested in knowing what all of those smell like but I know Pete (@labrax) is wanting samples if many of those that you have and he needs to put his name in the hat (I know a few more who will want dibs on the seconds). I'll pass on this PIF because I won an incredible after shave PIF but I hope Pete puts his name in.

I'm in! I only have a couple of frags. I have Polo sport and Curve. So... I'm interested in trying new options!

I am in! Wow, super PIF. And would pay shipping. Thank you [MENTION=103898]CBLindsay[/MENTION] for alerting me to this great chance to try and enjoy a large number of fragrances.

Just getting into the fragrances.

My collection is made up of mostly clones at the moment.

Belcam offerings (clones of popular frags):
Blue Depths
Classic Match Drakkar Noir
Classic Match Polo Blue
Classic Match Polo Red

Design Imposters Mont Blanc Legend

Coty Stetson (vintage)
Coty Aspen

On the way inbound Reyane Insurrection Pure II - Creed Adventus clone

Guerlain Vetiver - very nice!
L'occtaine Vetyver 1/5 bottle be in given to me by [MENTION=110007]doc47[/MENTION]

Sent via Tapatalk from phone

Very nice.

I'm in.

Current collection is:
Bottles
Aqua di Parma ColoniaTerre d'Hermes
Santa Maria Novella Tabacco Tuscano
Bvlgari Man in Black
Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet

Decants
Creed Aventus
Creed Green Irish Tweed
Tom Ford Tabacco Vanille
Amouage Jubilation XXV

I'm in. Very cool PIF!

The only thing that I own is a bottle of Armani Code Summer cologne, and a sample of TOBS Sandalwood cologne. Also, a nearly-empty bottle of some unknown EdT that was given to me after I complimented it.

I'm in. I can pay shipping.
All I have is
Guess seductive and some red Curve that smells kind of like tea leaves. Both gifts to me.
Really interested in getting into fragrances, thanks for the great PIF!

I'm in. Thank you for making this PIF!

Prepare yourself for a most staggering collection:

Dior Sauvage
Crown Shaving Classic Cologne

I'm in.

Just kidding, but I did want to say that this was an excellent PIF and thank you for doing it. I was really tempted to enter it but I figured I have some fragrances that I'm very happy with so it would be better off with someone else.

Congrats labrax.

Top Bottom