What's new

Tobacquisitions September 2016

$100_3508.jpg

Some more aged beauties. 2014 Old Gowrie and Hal O' the Wind and some 2008 McCranie's! Yum!

Supposed to be on a pipe-buying moratorium, but this barely-smoked XL02 was too good a deal to pass up...

$DSCF6019.jpg

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Tonight I received a billiard from Scortarious Pipes. Super sweet work for $85!

proxy.php

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
$85??????? What a dea from a great pipe maker on a beautiful pipe! Congrats!

Yeah it's kind of insane! Smoked it last night and it has a nice open draw. Pretty light for its size, and nice button work on a sweet ebonite stem. Good drilling, delrin tenon that's nicely chamfered. Really good attention to details.

I like it so much I just ordered a pair of apples--a rusticated and a smooth, both w traditional red/black Cumberland stems. Prices go up a bit with different stem materials and finishes, but not by much. This is someone to buy now and watch as he gets discovered and prices go up.

Yeah it's kind of insane! Smoked it last night and it has a nice open draw. Pretty light for its size, and nice button work on a sweet ebonite stem. Good drilling, delrin tenon that's nicely chamfered. Really good attention to details.

I like it so much I just ordered a pair of apples--a rusticated and a smooth, both w traditional red/black Cumberland stems. Prices go up a bit with different stem materials and finishes, but not by much. This is someone to buy now and watch as he gets discovered and prices go up.

Oops! I misread the maker for Scorpius pipes aka João Madail.
Ugh, a new pipe maker to check out!

These just arrived:

Crowned Heads Las Mareas Olas
Crowned Heads Le Careme Cosacos

proxy.php

Crowned Heads Las Mareas Rebeldes
Viaje Birthday Blend

proxy.php

Blakeney's Best Bayou Slice.

proxy.php

Daughters & Ryan Cockstrong.

proxy.php