What's new

Mini milestone - just over a month at B &B

Hi all,
just thought I would state my thanks to all who generously share their advice and guidance. I've noticed that I've reached a mini milestone which is being a member of B & B for just over a month. I've learned so much which I could not have done without all those generosity contributing to B & B.

I've a modest kit which my star item is an Edwin Jagger brush that was PIFed by Cumberland Sausage (thank my friend) which I really love. I've changed my soap from a Palmolive shave stick to a tub of Prorazo green which feels much better. I think I need to expose myself to a few more soaps and creams which is my next idea.

I also need to change my shaving mug from a cappuccino mug to something shorter as I keep banging the sides of the mug with a clunk. I shave most days now with joy and my wife has noticed my skin seems to be much better.

Anyway, I digress. Thank you all it's been great so far and my technique has improved but still a vast amount to learn and improve on, long may my journey continue. Cheers everyone!

Thanks guys. I'm really enjoying my time. I also think the warm response people give on the forum is brilliant.

Happy milestone! You're off to a great start.

Regarding new shave cups/bowls. There's always the plastic salsa bowl or small pet water bowl. Both are very inexpensive and work perfectly.

Top Bottom