What's new

Slims and Super Speeds.

I have far too many razors and would like to get rid of some of them. This is the first batch. I will be posting red tips, Techs of all varieties, black beauty's, fat boys and whatever else I decide to part with. If you desire something before I have posted or want additional info on existing feel free to ask.

Please add $4 for s&h for CONUS. International please contact me to get proper postage.

$20160829_191612.jpg

Slim 30 each. All in great working condition.

$20160829_190233.jpg

Super Speed 15 each. Flare tips and 40's (with and without date codes).

Thanks everyone!

Sent PM.
I'm basically interested in one of everything you have, because I have a problem. :001_rolle

Tried to send another PM today to expand my picks.

But, your PM inbox is full! Just FYI.

• *Terence* has exceeded their stored private messages,or in another words, "Terence have too much junk in hes mailbox" :lol:
  • I am just imagining all the forum sending pm's before its all gone lol

Great member and an amazing amount/variety of razors available! He happened to be in my area and we enjoyed an hour+ at a nearby Pete's Coffee. Since we were sitting outdoors many people paused to look as they walked by(hard not to look a table overflowing with cool looking vintage technology). One older gentlemen stopped and talked and ended up with a PIF of a good used boar brush since his was falling apart.

Thanks Terrance for a great buy on a Red Tip and the stories.

Top Bottom