What's new

September's Challenge "Lonely Street"

I like mrogers. I get a real feel of motion as the rider speeds through the street. I really like that the shirt is flapping in the breeze.

thanks for the vote.

This one get's my vote too.It bring's back fond memories of my life on the street
Thanks to the two of you...

I keep seeing "Soren" and wasn't looking at the signatures to know which of you that is. My vote is without knowing who Soren was at first, for the train track shot. The lone being along the lonely trainless tracks at night. I like the technical merits of the shot as well with the curves and "antique" processing done as I do a lot of my photos like that as well, and the great night time exposure.

Being a lifelong loner being alone has nothing to do with being lonely... but being a performer with no audience on an empty street, that has to be lonely!

DougieB's busker best evokes lonely to me.

And thank you for the vote TrimBeard!

dave

Apologies, I was not paying attention and it should have already been time to add up the votes!

If anyone cares to check my count to make sure I did not screw up somewhere, I have:
Soren first with 5 votes
Shaveitoff second with 4 votes

Congratulations to Soren..
and a great second place, Shaveitoff...

What's the next theme you guys are doing?

Congratulations, Soren! You had a great shot. And there were many good submissions from everyone. Looking forward to October's topic!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
proxy.php

Thank you very much Gentlemen :blushing: I am really honoured.

I was out of my comfort zone with this challenge, but it was a fun challenge - so a big thank you to Cash for coming up with it.
I think the challenge produced a good number of really great photos :thumbup:

I'll get October's challenge started.

Top Bottom