What's new

September's Challenge "Lonely Street"

Shot in color and converted in lightroom to BW. I didn't know I would be doing this. Just getting broke in on a vintage TLR. Second/third outing with the camera, second set of film developed from this camera and first scanner experience. Need a better dust solution! $img017.jpg

Was he good? There were a lot of buskers out today where I was.
He's pretty good. I got a closer shot last night. I didn't chat with him because I happened across a string of people I know that chatted me up about the camera. The recent shot was closer framing and not quite as dark. The guitar looks like its made out of a box of some sort. Definetly more interesting than I thought from the first shot.

Rode 58 miles on the bike through the streets of Pittsburgh and out to Mckeesport. I was looking for the photo op not finding much. Just a mass of people all day with the Pitt - Penn State game, Ribfest, Pirate game in the evening, and such a beautiful day that everyone was out on the waterfront enjoying it. Then we were at about 45 miles taking a "break" (called a portajohn, LOL) in Mckeesport and I looked up and saw this guy coming down the hill.

The Lone Rider

proxy.php

Thanks. Had a LOT of miles on the bike this weekend. 59 on Saturday riding all over on the streets of Pittsburgh and 44 today on the trails with a bite to eat.

Actually there is three.

The guy to the right under the NB sign, the guy about to corner and a person standing in a doorway under the flag farthest away :wink: but who is counting, it is a really great shot, and technically there is only one person in this street, as the street corners and the two others is on another street :biggrin1: :tongue_sm

Great shots! Keep rackin' 'em up!

Soren:
How did you even get to that?! I stared and stared and stared! :lol:

Technically, yes I suppose there may be three, but it is a lonely picture and all that stood out was the 'main dude'. I'll leave that up to PeteB and every one else, as I love the picture but am apparently the blind one!

And who knows, next time I look, two more will show up! :laugh:

I had just polished my glasses and had a moment of clarity at the same time :biggrin1:

I also think the picture should be allowed, it is really nice.

Well outside my comfort zone as mentioned before, but I got out there among those things called people :wink: so here is my entry for the September challenge - although I might be pushing the "street" thing a bit :biggrin1:

proxy.php

Top Bottom