What's new

B&B Radio's 8/29/2016 Episode

Welcome to our next Episode of B&B Radio, including our interview with Forum Steward Claudel Xerxes
posted a bit early for your viewing and listening pleasure

Please don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube page and Like Badger and Blade on Facebook

Thanks for watching!

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good show Dave. I think I'm pretty safe from the rabbit hole (you've seen my penmanship, not enough time left on earth to improve that) but I have dabbled in others. COFFEE is a natural next step since each of us include some form of the beverage before or after shaving. It doesn't store as well so we have to more often which allows more exploration. For those who might dare to explore...DON'T bother with anything from a $ store or discount store, you're better off buying the knock off after shaves and drinking those. GREAT interview/conversation, makes you both seem very normal and approachable! I've got my signature updated and I'm awaiting the next radio show!

TexLaw

Fussy Evil Genius
Great show, Dave! Thanks, again! I've dabbled a bit into fountain pens, and I enjoy them.

I'm totally starting every morning with Gomer Pyle, from here on out. Shu-ZAY-yum!

Very good show Dave. I think I'm pretty safe from the rabbit hole (you've seen my penmanship, not enough time left on earth to improve that) but I have dabbled in others. COFFEE is a natural next step since each of us include some form of the beverage before or after shaving. It doesn't store as well so we have to more often which allows more exploration. For those who might dare to explore...DON'T bother with anything from a $ store or discount store, you're better off buying the knock off after shaves and drinking those. GREAT interview/conversation, makes you both seem very normal and approachable! I've got my signature updated and I'm awaiting the next radio show!

Thanks Chris, and thanks for Listening!

Great show, Dave! Thanks, again! I've dabbled a bit into fountain pens, and I enjoy them.

I'm totally starting every morning with Gomer Pyle, from here on out. Shu-ZAY-yum!

I am running out of vintage shaving commercials, LOL

We are working on it as we speak, do not have a definitive date yet but in testing phase right now, Stay tuned

[MENTION=89999]skypsyd[/MENTION] Another great episode! Good interview [MENTION=92596]Claudel Xerxes[/MENTION]

Top Bottom