What's new

WTS: 5/8" J.R. Torrey Straight Razor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen,

I am doing some Den cleaning and am starting with this straight razor, here is some info:

5/8" J.R. Torrey, this razor will come with free shipping (CONUS ONLY) with tracking for $65

Here is a pic of the razor and if you are interested and want additional pics please PM me, also note this razor will come freshly polished and honed.

Only Razor is included in sale no other items pictured are included, thanks for looking

$IMG_3728.jpg

Would you consider a trade for a Merkur Progress? It has a shave and a half on it. Really wanting to get into SR shaving. I can post pics if interested.

Would you consider a trade for a Merkur Progress? It has a shave and a half on it. Really wanting to get into SR shaving. I can post pics if interested.

Although greatly appreciated I currently am not taking trades, for the most part I exclusively use straights and am thinning down a few that I originally started with and directing the funds to harder to find straights.

Although greatly appreciated I currently am not taking trades, for the most part I exclusively use straights and am thinning down a few that I originally started with and directing the funds to harder to find straights.

Ok thank you for considering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom