What's new

john varvatos dark rebel

Tried this today. Liked it, dark leather smell. but reviews say (one says this exactly) it craps out after an hour, reverting to a more mediocre scent with poor longevity and sillage. Theres been a lot of prior poor reviews of other Varvatos scents re same issue. I went through this about a yr ago after i discovered Varvatos Vintage. I dont know how to get better quality similar scents, maybe some of the Tom Ford products are close in scent.

Theres a flanker Dark Rebel Rider, same longevity complaints (see fragrantica). Annoying as i like it but im not spending $90 for clearly defective longevity per many complaints. I cant buy Varvatos edc.

Dark Rebel is a good scent but you are correct! The performance is very mediocre. This is exactly how I feel too. I don't know if you can get the same scent in a better performer. However I think the old purple bottle of Versace Man is similar and A LOT better performer. It is discontinued but you can still find it for around $30. I have a bottle and I love it!

Top Bottom