What's new

Shave Revolution - Clearance

Not sure if you guys have seen this - stuff is going quickly!
$IMG_1557.jpg

That's too bad.

Sorry to hear they're going in a different direction.

Are gift certificates on sale too? ... I'm kidding...

Feel bad for the proprietor. He brought a bunch of variety together that otherwise we would not have been able to get unless placing separate orders individually and paying shipping...

Too bad.

It's a shame they're going out of business! They had a huge selection. They were the only ones I was able to get my hands on Yeti Snot. That order arrives Monday and can wait to try it. I did manage to order three different scent of the Fine Accoutrements soap as well.

I actually ended up placing two orders tonight. 5 more soaps added to the den bcs I needed them!! And grabbed a bottle of the Stallion Juice. First time trying that scent [emoji1431]

Must have overwhelmed their site...

Shave Revolution

We will be back up in a couple days with final clearance items and prices. Due to the overwhelming response to our clearance sale it will take us several days to process all orders. If your order is in, don't worry we will be working hard to fulfill all orders. We will be back up later this week with updated inventory and deals so stay tuned!

I'm sure these guys are swamped, but has anyone who put in an order during the clearance heard anything?

I placed an order Sun morning and did get a confirmation email but nothing else beyond. I am figuring that they got so slammed with orders that it will take time to get it all resolved. At least I am hoping that is what is going on.

I received my order today. Placed on 8/27 - not too bad considering they received way more volume than they expected. I'm sure everyone's orders will be arriving very soon. [emoji1431]

I actually ended up placing two orders tonight. 5 more soaps added to the den bcs I needed them!! And grabbed a bottle of the Stallion Juice. First time trying that scent [emoji1431]

How were you able to get to the website? I've tried several times over the last few days and keep getting a message saying they will be back up in a couple of days.

I placed a order on 8/27 and I got tracking number yesterday.
Super Chris they are trying to catch up on their orders, they will be back up soon with the rest of the clearance items. Just a reminder I placed a order a hour right after this post was made and majority of items were sold out so it will be slim pickings when the site goes back up.

Top Bottom