What's new

Benelli Montefeltro 20 ga

I just received a gift from a friend - a well cared-for Benelli Super 90 Montefeltro in 20 ga with 24" barrel. This was unexpected and out of the blue. I had shoulder surgery last year and couldn't tote my Belgian Browning A5 magnum 12 all day. From one of the heaviest to one of the lightest guns, that shaves off nearly 4 pounds! He's been keeping his eye open for the last year and just surprised me this morning. Friends are awesome!

Have one, great little gun. Only thing I don't like is the barrel length, last I checked you could get a factory 26" but a 28" would be nice for what I like to use it for which is dove. In the 24" it makes a good quail gun and it has been the perfect gun for introducing the grandkids to shotgunning.

Have one, great little gun. Only thing I don't like is the barrel length, last I checked you could get a factory 26" but a 28" would be nice for what I like to use it for which is dove. In the 24" it makes a good quail gun and it has been the perfect gun for introducing the grandkids to shotgunning.

Good to hear. It should be awesome for ruffed grouse and pheasants.

Top Bottom