What's new

FS: Razors NEWs and modern. Den thinning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling the razors I no longer use. All prices include shipping to the CONUS.

proxy.php

Group 1 - $30
(user grade, work great - bought from a seller on BST a couple of months ago)
NEW LC
NEW SC

(These below are like new - bought new and rarely used.)
Group 2 - $40
Razorock 3pc
Merker 34C
Maggards V2OC with MR20 handle
Fine Superlite slant

Any questions, just let me know.

Thanks for looking!

Wow, killer deal on those Bill. I'm pretty surprised that nobody has claimed that 2nd group yet... maybe people are actually working this Friday?? :001_cool:

You're looking at it the wrong way.

After 9K what's another $70 or less...? :)

I had to make a run to the aluminum recycler to get the money for the last bit (SAS3 backplane). Maxed out the biz credit card. Drained the biz bank account. I even robbed my paypal "mad money".... I'm done buying parts, now waiting for them to arrive so I can configure it and send it to the data center where more money will be expended getting it provisioned and brought on line.

The good part: It will replace 4 older servers once it comes on line so my monthly colo costs will drop dramatically. I can prorate it over 3 years to offset income for taxes so this is something I must do every 5 or so years even though it means taking the biz to the edge of the abyss every time.

It has been sitting on my desk for the past week burning in with 8 older sata6 drives while I wait for all of the "bits" to arrive to finish it off. The SAS3 drives came in yesterday but the last part won't get here until next week, then off to the datacenter it goes to start making me some $$$

proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom