What's new

Way out of my comfort zone!

Anyone that knows me, knows what I shoot. People, ok, ladies. I love my portraiture, it's great to bond with a good looking person.

So why did I volunteer to head to a show jumping competition with the other half? Heck, I'll try anything once!

$DSC02015-copy.jpg$DSC02031-copy.jpg$_DSC1576-copy.jpg$_DSC1592-copy.jpg

CS, she'd finished with a couple of clipped fences and was in tears. Really summed up eventing.

Clean, a few of them did, not sure why but may reduce noise distraction.

Thanks BSA!

CS, that's probably true - I'm not 100% happy with the composition as I'd only got the 60mm prime on A6000, and it was a grab shot but that expression!

Carl

Great shots - I love the B&W and the one where the horse have a cheeky smile while the lady has her back to it :wink:

Great stuff, Chap! A lot of these photos certainly seem "alive" and capture a piece of a story, leaving me wanting more. Good on you for getting out of your comfort zone.

Very nice shots! I'm like you, and anything outside of a model is outside of what I'm comfortable with. But I must say, they picked a great photographer to cover that event! :thumbup:

love the shots.lIMO,the one with her and the horse leaning on the fence is best the horse has it's rear leg crossed just like the girl

Thanks fellas!

I wasn't employed for the day, it was a turn up event. Better half wanted to go and I thought, why not!

East, I love that shot too, for the same reasons!

Carl

Top Bottom