What's new

Guess the D.E.

Lets play guess the razor from the blury e-bay picture.
I found these five for a pretty good price but I can't realy make out what a few are from the seller's pics. Can you?
I see at least one ball end tech, are they all techs? Are any of them missmatched? I will post good pics when the haul comes in. Also any estimation on price, I know that almost all razors are skyrocketing on e-bay, I tired to bid on at least 7 big boys and kept losing.

WOW, for some reason these look a lot better on Badger than on my pc or e-bay. This realy is heaven for shavers, so now this will be way too easy for you guys. But I used perfectly good forum space so guess anyway.

This video made my cry when I was 15. It is mostly stupid after the first go round but this was the first thing I thought of when I joined a group called BADGER and blade. Also my GF said it was the first thing she thought of and made me a great animated avatar but I can't use it.:frown:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOxR7rTYuSI
the parody of it done by grad students also makes my laugh to this day.

It looks like 1 ball tipped old type, 3 techs, and one slim handled NEW. Note there is a mix up with the handles and heads for the NEW and a tech.

Note there is a mix up with the handles and heads for the NEW and a tech.
Think it will affect the shave? I was planning on maybe PIF the techs to some friends, as I have two already, but when they arrive and I get attached, Who knows?

the head on the far left goes with the handle in the middle and the head in the middle goes with the handle on the far left.

the head on the far left goes with the handle in the middle and the head in the middle goes with the handle on the far left.

Are you sure? The left one looks OK as a ball-end new, and I think there are techs with that middle handle (hard to tell from the photo, though).

Based on the pictures, I agree.

Perhaps this is worthy of a poll to see who thinks which heads go with which handles. :001_rolle

Are you sure? The left one looks OK as a ball-end new, and I think there are techs with that middle handle (hard to tell from the photo, though).

It is hard to really tell but I agree with you about the one on the left. At first I thought mismatched NEW head with a Tech handle but comparing this ball handle with the ones on the Techs it look like the one that came on the NEW. I think that the real mismatch is the NEW slim handle with the Tech head in the middle.

Only a better close up will tell though.

This video made my cry when I was 15. It is mostly stupid after the first go round but this was the first thing I thought of when I joined a group called BADGER and blade. Also my GF said it was the first thing she thought of and made me a great animated avatar but I can't use it.:frown:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOxR7rTYuSI
the parody of it done by grad students also makes my laugh to this day.

Great, now evry time i visit this site im thinking: badger,badger,badger,badger muuuuushroom :D and snake ofcourse.

Top Bottom