What's new

Can you go with just one fragrance house?

What do you guys think?

Can you go with just one fragrance house?
Could you say "Chanel has enough variety to meet all my fragrance needs, I'm only going with Chanel!!"

I wonder sometimes if I can get my collection down to that point.

I don't know. I just don't know.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Yeah- Creed- but the only one I can afford is Lomani.

On the bright side, Lomani PH is a better clone of Drakkar than Drakkar is. And AB Spirit Silver is in the general direction of Aventus, anyway.

AA :tongue_sm

I can live with just Lorenzo Villoresi.

Uomo aftershave and EdT
Vetiver
Spezie
Piper Nigrum
Yerbamate
Sandalo

I can also see myself living a Spartan life...with just Czech and Speake:

Oxford & Cambridge for Spring & Summer, and 88 for fall/winter.

Last edited:
I haven't tried enough from any one house to be able to do this, except for perhaps Creed. I could not live on Creed alone.

Puig;
Caron (I'd play over in the women's section);
Aramis (this likely gives me EL too);
Tauer (I'd also need Tauerville); or
Comme des Garçons

Could all work for me. I don't need too much really.

Summer Scent (Agua Lavanda; Pour un Homme; Tuscany; Cologne du Maghreb / Vetiver & Petitgrain; Citrico)
Strong signature scent (Quorum; Yatagan; Aramis; Lonestar Memories; Avignon)
Romantic Evening Scent (Sybaris; Le 3e Homme; New West; Une Rose Chyprée, CDG 2 Man)
Something Fun (Agua Brava; L'Anarchiste / Povire; Havana; Eau d'Epices; their entire line)

I'm sure I could probably find other that could work if I had time to explore the various lines. Van Cleef & Arpels, YSL, and others might work.

Not through choice, but if I had to......

I could stick with Indian made Shulton Old Spice - Fresh Lime, Musk & Original have a nice minimalist amount of variety

I shudder at the thought. If I HAD to choose one, perhaps Frederic Malle? Can't imagine never wearing a Dior or Creed again though.

IMightBeWrong

Loves a smelly brush
I could do Creed or Tom Ford. Grey Vetiver is an ultimate everyday choice and the TF Private Blend line is wonderful, e.g. TF London. I also really love Green Irish Tweed and Silver Mountain Water from Creed.

Puig;
Caron (I'd play over in the women's section);
Aramis (this likely gives me EL too);
Tauer (I'd also need Tauerville); or
Comme des Garçons

Could all work for me. I don't need too much really.

Summer Scent (Agua Lavanda; Pour un Homme; Tuscany; Cologne du Maghreb / Vetiver & Petitgrain; Citrico)
Strong signature scent (Quorum; Yatagan; Aramis; Lonestar Memories; Avignon)
Romantic Evening Scent (Sybaris; Le 3e Homme; New West; Une Rose Chyprée, CDG 2 Man)
Something Fun (Agua Brava; L'Anarchiste / Povire; Havana; Eau d'Epices; their entire line)

I'm sure I could probably find other that could work if I had time to explore the various lines. Van Cleef & Arpels, YSL, and others might work.

...and let's not forget that PUIG is now the owner of Penhaligon's :thumbup1:

Top Bottom