What's new

Wolf Whiskers 24MM Black Wolf Synthetic

This is my very first synthetic brush and Peter at WW as usual did a fantastic job of crafting this one, this is the 4th brush I have from him and my collection of brushes is coming to an end, I plan on adding one more and thats it.

Style: Beehive
Knot size/loft: 24MM bulb/53MM loft
Color Scheme: Bottom is Butterscotch top is Octoberfest

Super uber soft knot like no scratch at all, i am used to little scratch for that exfoliation feeling but none with this brush, not a bad thing just I have to get use to that feeling, kinda feels silky on the skin.

$IMG_5199.jpg$IMG_5200.jpg$IMG_5201.jpg$IMG_5202.jpg$IMG_5203.jpg

Last edited:
I was going to go with the solid butterscotch color but once I saw the Octoberfest I got the itch for a two tone color combo and asked Peter about it and he advised he could do it but the two colors might not blend evenly where they meet but I decided to take a chance and it really turned out very well and the black synthetic knot really makes it pop.

This is my very first synthetic brush and Peter at WW as usual did a fantastic job of crafting this one, this is the 4th brush I have from him and my collection of brushes is coming to an end, I plan on adding one more and thats it.

Super uber soft knot like no scratch at all, i am used to little scratch for that exfoliation feeling but none with this brush, not a bad thing just I have to get use to that feeling, kinda feels silky on the skin.

View attachment 683534View attachment 683535View attachment 683536View attachment 683537View attachment 683538

Now that's sharp!

View attachment 683534View attachment 683535View attachment 683536View attachment 683537View attachment 683538
Nice brush. Colors work well. How is the performance going for you? My only synthetic has been swiped by the wife as she likes that super soft feel.

Love the Beehive and the Butterscotch colors. Reminds of me of a honeycomb and honey.

P.S. I don't know why but I just pictured a black bear sticking his hand in a honeycomb. When I looked at the brush again.:lol:

Nice brush. Colors work well. How is the performance going for you? My only synthetic has been swiped by the wife as she likes that super soft feel.

The performance is very good, like I said no scratch at all so if you are looking for that scrubby scratchy brush this knot is not for you as it's uber soft, it has what I would call light/medium backbone so it works fairly well with hard soaps and excellent with creams, rinses clean very easily and fast and drying time is super quick.

I used to dislike beehives until I saw this post. I LOVE this brush!

I had never really cared with the Beehive style either but my son said I needed to get it and he suggested the butterscotch color and all the ones I have seen were a solid color and i always like different so when I saw the Octoberfest theme I asked Peter about blending the two and I have to say it turned out way better than I had imagined.

The performance is very good, like I said no scratch at all so if you are looking for that scrubby scratchy brush this knot is not for you as it's uber soft, it has what I would call light/medium backbone so it works fairly well with hard soaps and excellent with creams, rinses clean very easily and fast and drying time is super quick.

I had never really cared with the Beehive style either but my son said I needed to get it and he suggested the butterscotch color and all the ones I have seen were a solid color and i always like different so when I saw the Octoberfest theme I asked Peter about blending the two and I have to say it turned out way better than I had imagined.

I've been hoping to see a review about this knot. Thank you [MENTION=88630]Jnatcat[/MENTION]

As for the Beehive, the colors would really have to work for me to like the Beehive.
Am sure you know about this thread: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/433362-Show-us-your-Wolf-Whiskers

Heres: a link to mine WW, http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/433362-Show-us-your-Wolf-Whiskers?p=8390027#post8390027. It's TSE base with mini Beehive.

I've been hoping to see a review about this knot. Thank you @Jnatcat

As for the Beehive, the colors would really have to work for me to like the Beehive.
Am sure you know about this thread: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/433362-Show-us-your-Wolf-Whiskers

Heres: a link to mine WW, http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/433362-Show-us-your-Wolf-Whiskers?p=8390027#post8390027. It's TSE base with mini Beehive.

I do like your mini and i actually forgot to post in the WW thread

Top Bottom