What's new

Muhle R103, GEM Jr. Fat Handle, Phoenix & Beau

Status
Not open for further replies.
FS: Muhle R103, GEM Jr., Phoenix & Beau Spitfire and Citra

Once again my buying habits have created a need to pass some things along. Prices include postage conus only, PayPal or if you'd want USPS MO would be ok as well. Please ask if you want another snap taken, or if you feel that I have overpriced anything.

First is a brand new Muhle R 103. This model has the same open combed head as the iconic R 41, but with a handle made of tortoise resin. The handle is a pretty dark tortoise that doesn't photograph that well. Weight is 64 g. Comes with the original box and a tuck of Gillette Silver Blues. Retail is $56 (Maggards'). Yours for $45 including shipping.
$IMG_8266.jpg

$IMG_8263.jpg
Next is a GEM Junior with the fat handle. This is a 1912 Patent head on a large bakelite (I believe) handle. This one is user grade, but not ugly and functional. Will ship with a new SS SE blade for someone not yet initiated to the advantages of the 1912 design. $12 shipped.
$IMG_8268.jpg
Some software from Phoenix and Beau. Both soaps are untouched, fully filled with over 4 ounces of soap each. One Citra Royale, one Spitfire. Retail on these is $19 each plus shipping. $28 shipped for both soaps.
$IMG_8269.jpg

I will be listing these at another forum, first in either takes them.

Thanks for looking

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
The Muhle is sold, thanks. Reduce the price on the GEM Junior to $10 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom