What's new

Newbie check in from indiana

Greetings everyone, first off I would like to say i enjoy reading all the forums on here. Honestly I have been lurking through the forums for about a month and just decided to join yesterday. My reason for joining was to gain insight on wet shaving with a straight razor.

Hello and welcome. Great to have you here on B&B. Wander on over to the Hall of Fame and introduce yourself.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Hello Sir and welcome aboard! Straights? Why not! But also keep a DE available as it will be needed at the beginning of your straight journey!

Hello Sir and welcome aboard! Straights? Why not! But also keep a DE available as it will be needed at the beginning of your straight journey!

thank you i will keep that in mind cause why not have both and it will come in handy while learning to get to the hard to reach areas on the face

Greetings from Fort Wayne. I lived in beautiful downtown Bourbon as a kid, and used to go to the big city of Plymouth on Friday or Saturday nigh scouting for women. Couldn't get a date in Bourbon; they all knew me. :001_smile

Greetings from Fort Wayne. I lived in beautiful downtown Bourbon as a kid, and used to go to the big city of Plymouth on Friday or Saturday nigh scouting for women. Couldn't get a date in Bourbon; they all knew me. :001_smile

Bourbon is a nice small town, still trying to figure out how i managed to get lost in such a small town :w00t:

Top Bottom