What's new

Tabac products cheap and free shipping!

Even Amazon has lowered their price on the Tabac bowl with soap to $16.77 right now. While it's not the $8.50 I paid at Perfumania.com back in Jan. and Feb., it's still nearly the best buy around for Tabac.

proxy.php

Even Amazon has lowered their price on the Tabac bowl with soap to $16.77 right now. While it's not the $8.50 I paid at Perfumania.com back in Jan. and Feb., it's still nearly the best buy around for Tabac.

proxy.php

Good deal, but requires $49 order to get free shiipping.

Good deal, but requires $49 order to get free shiipping.

Awhile ago it used to be $35 for the free shipping but they increased it to $49 to entice more people to sign up for Amazon Prime. With Amazon Prime, it's unlimited 2 day free shipping. Prime is $11 per month or $99 per year. If Amazon offered actual TV channels like the major news networks, it would be tempting.

I bought 3 of the Tabac soap refills from this Amazon vender last week. Should be arriving soon. I also bought one of the jars with Tabac from them a few months back. The cheapest I've found online. I shouldn't need any for a long time.

I bought 3 of the Tabac soap refills from this Amazon vender last week. Should be arriving soon. I also bought one of the jars with Tabac from them a few months back. The cheapest I've found online. I shouldn't need any for a long time.

Before the phenomenal Perfumania sale, I bought a Tabac shaving stick from a 3rd party seller called Parisa of London. I think that may be the same vendor as Lucky Girl (linked to in the OP) and it arrived surprisingly fast considering it came from the UK and was in perfect condition.

Last edited:

Before the phenomenal Perfumania sale, I bought a Tabac shaving stick from a 3rd party seller called Parisa of London. I think that may be the same vendor as Lucky Girl (linked to in the OP) and it arrived surprisingly fast considering it came from the UK and was in perfect condition.

Speaking of fast, I just came back from checking the mailbox, look what was there!:thumbup:
$tmp_16191-20160825_162251472122039.jpg

I do enjoy having prime since a lot of the times I get things the next day or two days. It makes shopping a bit easier. The shipping savings already paid for the subscription. If you are an avid reader, they have discounted books a free book each month.

The TV shows aren't as extensive as Hulu but it is a nice add on for some series and the free prime movies aren't too shabby as well.

I saw the refills, and I was tempted to try it for the first time. I don't have a container to put it in. Is it soft enough to smoosh down, or is it a grater?

I saw the refills, and I was tempted to try it for the first time. I don't have a container to put it in. Is it soft enough to smoosh down, or is it a grater?

Tabac is an extremely hard soap so you will need to grate it to fit the puck into a different container. It's one of the great classics and lasts an incredibly long time.

Prime isn't always 2 day shipping.

It's free shipping for anything tagged Prime.

Not always the lowest prices and definitely not always 2 days.

It will depend on where you live and where they are shipping from.

Top Bottom